COE 0.00% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

I do not trust either Labor or LNP, ever since Covid I woke up...

1. 11,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4636
    I do not trust either Labor or LNP, ever since Covid I woke up to their lies and corruption. Plus, the open immigration policy of both, driving up inflation everywhere. Australia is no longer the lucky country! I have since moved overseas where I am a lot happier. No morons forcing me to get an experimental vaccine, my small business no longer suffering because they killed many of them during crazy overboard lockdowns to make the large multinational companies stronger and kill off competition. What a joke my fellow Australians were to agree to all that crap! I bought a home in the EU for 50k and now have money to spend on everything I want with unlimited travel throughout Europe. Australia has become a joke. I will only vote far right now or independents in line with my policy liking. There is a uniparty in most of the western world, much of the same politically. Small changes between them to appease the masses but at the end of the day they are very similar as an establishment. The fall of the mainstream media and propaganda channels and rise of independent journalism and freedom of speech online is waking many people up to this.

However, coming from an unbiased person who hates both major parties, if you cannot understand that Labor has attacked the gas industry and destroyed confidence more than the LNP then there is something wrong with you. Just remember everything they said to attack it and all the decisions they have made to date is there to see. It is all saved somewhere on the internet. No hiding the lies these days. Wake up!
    Last edited by coto: Tuesday, 00:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $593.7K 2.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 290435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 205975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.