JBM jubilee mines nl

market thinks there will be a counter..., page-19

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Jojo,

You guys sneaked your daylight saving up on me, and it was 11 am trading before I saw more than the alert on my mobile, but didn't diminish the satisfaction one iota.

You"ll excuse me for not buying more despite expecting a higher offer, but with now 38% of portfolio in JBM, time now to start to beef up the 38% hole about to appear. I think I"ll wait for you to sell out on this one, I sold 1/3 of my LIM far too early, I am not good at judging takeovers.

Imo Xstrata WOULD NOT put the price they thought necessary to suceed on the table first off. They would know too many (more than 10%) would hold out until they upped it at least once, by at least 10%. I expect this is tacitly acknowledged by JBM mgmt. They will have retained some room to show great generosity in a few weeks.

I thought Jojo that we were as lonely on this one as we were on LIM, but suddenly all the silent holders coming out of the woodwork. Still a pathetic hc following for the last great Australian nickel company, most preferring risky profits om the roulette wheel speccies.

My very best ever day as an investor. Very very satisfied.
    EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.