JBM jubilee mines nl

Hi El,Yep you have it organised well with your zero tax policy,...

1. 9,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi El,

Yep you have it organised well with your zero tax policy, if you know a way for me to do the same without having to move to the land of the long white cloud then shoot me an email....lol\

It would be nice if an Indian or Chinese company would jump in and become part of the bidding process as investing their dollars in a company like JBM would make certainly good sense. Time will tell.

The next few months should give us the lead if we should continue to look for another Nickel investment or move to other areas. Keep watching the LME inventories who would give us all the info we need to make our mind up.

I will let you know when I feel the time for selling has arrived but anticipate some delay before we can cash in, to give the bidding process the time it needs.
    It could take months but it could go faster hard to say at this very early stage.

All I can say great to score two Nickel miners in a row that are being taken over.
    The next company I have in my portfolio to be taken over will be imho EQN and I expect some nice upside coming from this baby as well.

The next Nickel miner here in Oz to be taken over would be harder to find at least not obvious to me as yet.

No clue yet what I will do with the cash from JBM but I am sure plenty new investment opportunities will arise once the money is sitting in the bank.

And if I had not had such a big one last night I would have opened nice bottle or red now to celebrate.....lol

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.