JBM jubilee mines nl

Jojo,Can't find a better nickel stock in Australia? You can't be...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Jojo,

Can't find a better nickel stock in Australia? You can't be reading the AGM threads! lol

Sadly this may yet be the end of the nickel road for me (except IGO) for now. Everything else I might have dived into (incl more IGO) has jumped about 20% since the Xstrata bid. Yesterday after the QR, IGO still looked like a nobrainer, but wasn't quick enough and after rising another 10% today has ST downside as well as upside. MCR has bolted, it has done really well, an excellent QR, but once again no longer a ST nobrainer. SMY I do not know as well, but suspect similiar.

MBN,ALB GME or HRR may have merit, but not done the recent research - any views?? much appreciated.

AGM,WSA,BRW,MRE,AUZ&VRE I will pass on without further research.

Jubilee was to be the cornerstone of my long term, high growth, low attention consolidated portfolio, so that I could spend my time on better things. Ah well, more work, and for the patience (not my virtue) and prepared there's always a general correction, a good stock being unfairly bashed (as FD said brokers not believing in China etc) or people slow to pick up on really good news. Better pickings in energy atm imo for these reasons.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.