JBM jubilee mines nl

market thinks there will be a counter..., page-35

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi El,

Nothing is certain but as long as companies like xstrata wants to pay big money for Nickel producers then they must feel that Nickel still will achieve high prices for the next couple of years.

I have had a good look at the left over bunch of Nickel producers left on the ASX and looking at low cost high grade producers with high exploration prospects and a nice lot of reserves under the their belt I have made my choice for the next run.

After having a real good look at what was left I have taken a large holding in WSA and believe that given time we will have another JBM coming forward with WSA.
    Looking at today one of the directors has spend nearly half a million of his own money to buy more shares in WSA, a good sign imho.

Still holding my JBM shares for that extra upside and little downside with the solid floor of $23.

And lets think about it Norilsk want more oversees nickel exposure and may take out JBM and the next best thing for them to get hold of would be WSA as they have already an agreement in place to take the first 75000 t/Ni from them.

time will tell but we can dream in the meantime....lol

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.