JBM jubilee mines nl

Hi El,Before I made my move into WSA I had a good look at KZL...

1. 9,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi El,

Before I made my move into WSA I had a good look at KZL got my interest from the infamous boundary with WSA.
    But having already a lot of copper exposure in my portfolio and not totally convinced of Admiral bay as it would cost quiet a bit to get this deep monster resource into production and for zink we still get another option to jump in cheaper imho.
    So I gave it a miss and have decided to stick with a pure nickel play like WSA.

The good thing with WSA is that they have still heaps more potential next to their resources close the the KZL boundary.
    And looking at the latest discovery of Spottet quoll not all at these tremendous depts.

I hope and expect that once the rich orebodies are being mined that WSA can move quickly to ramp up production towards the 12000 t Ni/annum and within two years towards the 20 000 t.

Once they get this scenario we can anticipate some good profits from this lower cost producer of high grades and the dividends that go with it.

But you maybe right and not rush into another Nickel play as the inventories are still creeping up although last night we had a bit more then 100 tonnes taken out.

On the other hand, last nights taking of Nickel could be the beginning of a slow reversal towards lower inventories and more buying.

But I have to say that I feel pretty good with my stake in WSA and anticipate some good returns in the future and although not as advanced as JBM still a safe play and being here in OZ and added reassurance.

And as with JBM the always possible take-over scenario could bring some suprise early gains.

Good luck and lets hope that a counter offer for JBM will emerge in the next few weeks.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.