XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

I think we would all like to pay $30 instead of $44 for NAB...

1. 241 Posts.
    I think we would all like to pay $30 instead of $44 for NAB shares, we may get the opportunity soon.

dunno if your post is a flame, troll, wrong forum or whether you really are a 22yo with a problem.. in anycase probably none of the forum regs will reply to your post so I will.

I have worked in the "Big End" of town for most of my life. I don't know where all your quotes came from ie NAB Management or your Union (FSU ?), but it all sounds like BS to me.

Have a healthy respect for your senior management, do your job well but never forget that you are expendable if it suits the goals of the "corporation". All that matters is the survival of the "Corporation" The large corporations will (usually) survive, the casualties will always be the (human) employees, the same ones that are fed the line "our staff are our most valuable asset".

Anyway, make of that cynical rant what you want, having said all that, if the corporation has to continue it needs people to have their hand on the steering wheel, maybe thats you ?

WORK at the nab,

and they are actually sacking workers because of the following.

- THERE IS NO BUISNESS FOR THE NAB AND ITS MAKING A LOSS

- THE NAB HAVE STOPPED MAKING MONEY ALL TOGETHER THEY JUST GIVE IT AWAY

- PEOPLE DON'T HAVE JOBS SO THEY CANT REPAY THE BILLS

- NO ONE WANTS CREDIT CARDS SO THE NAB HAS NO PROFITS IN THEM ANYMORE

I can't wait for NAB and other banks to bring out some profit reports stating that things are going as usual.

this short term hiccup is exactly what i needed. at the age of 22 i would rather pay $30 for the NAB than $44.00 sorry to all you super annuation holders but $14 off a share price now for me is great. i can buy more nab shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.