LKE 3.85% 5.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Market turnaround??, page-14

1. 22,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    Try telling that to the markets. I'm just quoting what they were saying about the reason for that "dramatic" turnaround on the ASX. Didn't you notice that before lunch it was down 190 and after lunch it rallied to down 41 at one stage, in just two hours!! That's massive. Why??
    That's when I started asking questions and the answers that I got from dealers in China was that they were becoming very confident that China had the virus closer to being more controllable and, like what exactly happened on the Dow on Friday night, when that rallied from down 800 to down 200 odd, when the Reserve was quoted as saying that they would "do whatever was necessary", in other words, keep doing what you like guys and we'll cover your backs. With what?? More rate cuts??!! A joke.
    See what happens on the Dow tonight and on Asian markets.The Aussie ASX is irrelevant as a gauge, it's just an absolute follower and completely reactionary. Check out what's happening on the Options markets!!!!
    The punters over there have put up with this for a whole week. Apart from one stage in history, doesn't happen very often, and now looking for "reasons" to stimulate the markets to help cover their massive paper losses.
    Absolutely pointless talking about what the virus will do in the long run, accept what is happening, apparently, mainly due to that virus, but, don't forget the fundamentals. Best to talk about what we know and quit guessing.
    The LKE story is worth some more chatter on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.