LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

lol....Has Hot Copper become a discrace of late...so much...

1. 9,188 Posts.
    lol....Has Hot Copper become a discrace of late...

so much inuendo, bullsh1t, and personal attacks...

what a joke

I have loved fwl from the start. Here, at these prices, we have a $45mn company earning $250mn on its first 112.5mt of ore and then probably $700mn for its remaining 200mt of ore [assuming same drilling sucess for remaining 17km of 27km strinklength]

So, for a $45mn mkt capped company, we have an NPV that could be upwards to $1bn

Also, there is PLENTY of upside potential in the Merchant Pige Iron Price used in the valuations. Using a price of A$500/t average would arguably add 20%+ to profits.

As for AXO aswell, capex wont be a problem. The projects that both companies have ensure capex will be attained easily.

For FWL, just wait until the full 27km of strike length is completed. We'll have an updated JORC of 300mt+. An updated PFS will then come out and BMW will be flogging off his options that he's buying now for $2.50

And i here someone saying the specs dont recover...well, MMX has recovered from the Feb correction hasn't it. Its probably risen 500% since then...[its was around $1 then if my memory is correct - dont have a chart up atm]...what about MIS...gosh...the names roll off your tough...they have all been specs at some stage...thats the nature of the beast..remember FMG, PDN as specs...i do.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.