EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Market update Gone in 18 months Delist coming ????

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Price Now anybody Guess , but seem if you invest you get a paying job? Need to factor into Charts.

Big Love feast of Money and Ego Stroking, They cut and sliced this company down to nothing and Did a Give away deal to Valens .

This Company was doing more than $5m ++ see old announcements, 2 years ago with Aussie Cannabis Local Sales happening? + Tetra and Canada.
    So they Closed Canada, Closed Bundee tossed everybody out to Save Money ???

Well, the classic script is such a laugh Mr XU enjoy and eat your words :
    Media Spin Doctor is still at it >
    "“On behalf of the Board and the Company, I would like to express my thanks, Mr White, for his
    services to the Company to date, and appreciate his continued involvement over our
    forthcoming transition period.
    “Over the past 18 months, the Company’s primary focus has been on identifying and
    realizing operational efficiencies across our global portfolio and pivoting the business
    towards being a medicinal cannabis and pharmaceuticals toll manufacturer and clinic
    operator with a target of becoming cash flow positive on a consolidated basis.
    “Today, the Company is fundamentally in the strongest position it has ever been.
    Our Southport Facility is reaching record revenue milestones – most recently exceeding a
    $5 million annualized sales revenue run rate. Our Tetra Health clinic is serving more patients
    than ever before.

Yep nothing to see here except a Private Club for the two XU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.