1AG 0.00% 0.5¢ alterra limited

If a company comes to a table to negotiate they need something...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    If a company comes to a table to negotiate they need something to negotiate with in their favour.

This negotiable asset is what 1AG is building or acquiring now. You can see what they are up to really over all this time of being quiet.

First you do the due diligence for premium land suitable for a system 5 dairy, then you buy the land. Then you do further due diligence and create plans and designs and then get permits and other long-lead in long term ime assets etc. Once you’ve got something of tangible value to another business who can acquire these assets without having to spend the effort or time or money themselves you can negotiate a deal.

1AG would have already completed planning and forward items to deal with in construction of a system 5 world class dairy and would be coming to the table with not only premium land and site works but a full proposal.

So whilst it frustrates not hearing from them, with each day they are adding value to negotiation through their planning efforts.

I am way way way smarter than the sad case dude trying manipulate the price down by dribbling sales on the market. I will prevail- you’ll see.

Good luck and patience everyone.
    HAPPY Friday!
    Last edited by BazzleDog: 20/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.310M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3661323 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 284001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.