CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

market update, page-16

1. 24 Posts.
    Like others I have been in and out of CKK as am intriged by its potential as against its challanges which in my mind have not been managed very confidently in the past. One thing about having a high profile Chairman with ambition who has flirted with and been exposed for alleged half truths against scrutiny in a previous life is that we can expect careful transparacy rather than any likelyhood of him being exposed negatively later. Not sure why Mr Birney was offered or accepted a role with CKK but it is likely he expected positive results and good vibes plus some commercial credibility ready for the next phase of where this ambitious young goer is headed.

Our SP will improve with announcements but in my mind the company cannot grow dramatically in its own right and achieve the SP,s quoted in this thread. Once our products are proven to work the way they are intended to, I strongly suspect there are no mechanisms in place to stop CKK from being swollowed up by one of the big boys (drillers or mining company even). Hope we are all rewarded in some substancial way before that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.