SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Sounds very much like a ground hound day yesterday with all the...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Sounds very much like a ground hound day yesterday with all the old chestnuts resurfacing and discussed at length again..

It is good to SDL posters on both sides of the equation have a vivid imagination, and are not afraid to use it when discussing SDL...

The funny thing is that AFR well before the 1st of October deadline highlighted that the Financier letter would be received (finance in bag) but would not be delivered until mid oct 2012...Looks like they will be right...

In summing up yesterdays posts for me the Bali Rolex has to go to DRS for the following post..lol

" For all of those calling for SDL to drop the hanlong deal and move on ....
    Do you understand that the no shop clause has been removed and we are free to pursue other suitors?
    Why would we drop hanlong?
    Keep hanlong on the hook and if something better comes along we can dump them unceremoniously
    If not we need to be realistic - accept 45c and move along"

I am confident that we will receive the Financier committment letter very shortly....This will be a significant milestone and a big derisking of the project...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.