SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Market Update

1. 4,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    I thought it best to begin a new thread, as we are now approaching the end of the month, thus should see the company provide an update as well as an Appendix 5B outlining latest cash position etc in the next week or soon thereafter.

From the recent announcement of Eagleview ordering multiple cameras for its USA operations, which clearly is a very positive outcome, it is clear that limited revenue is expected in this current quarter, from the only installed camera in the USA. Exactly when that revenue begins is not clear, but is likely to be minimal for the current quarter, slowly building as the multiple cameras become installed in the USA fleet in Q4. I still don't expect too much revenue for the remainder of 2017 from the USA due to the time involved to build, deliver and install cameras. As I have mentioned previously I have been told it takes at least 3 months to build a camera, thus its a time-consuming business, and I can imagine the level of testing once finally installed in a plane needs to be substantial.

As for Australia, IMO since CASA has approved commercial use only in the past couple of months the company must be very busy spending time on collecting as much imagery as possible, and obviously at a fairly difficult time to capture such imagery with mid-winter weather conditions in the Eastern States. Thus I will be surprised to see any revenue at all with the current Appendix 5B, but happy to be mistaken of course.

As I have previously suggested, I would be surprised if cash balance at end of the June was less than 10 million, which puts the company in a good place for carrying its very busy schedule, re building of multiple cameras plus rollout of imagery for Australia.

BUT for the patient shareholder we should finally enjoy the fruits of the company's labour in the following months. As someone else has pointed out, actually the share price has slowly but surely built up, in the RIGHT direction. I can only see that accelerating as we begin to see revenue arrive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.