ITE i.t.& e limited

Absolut,Just to clarify a couple of points:Insofar as my...

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Absolut,
    Just to clarify a couple of points:
    Insofar as my apparantly conflicting "Voluntary Disclosure - Sentiment", For whatever reason HC has a default setting of "buy" and more often than not I, and probably many others simply overlook this little button. In my posts tt is in no way intended to reflect my position - perhaps HC should make the default setting "Neutral"?
    When posting a view, if I am definite about being negative on a stock then I will say so.
    Reality is that with my posts on ITE I would suggest my posts are merely of a cautionary nature, trying to balance and/or counter some of the misinformation posted by obvious rampers.
    It is a fact of life that anyone who holds the stock would much prefer to read warm and fuzzy comments to reassure them. Anything that raises a few points contrary to their belief is viewed as being negative - it's called denial.
    I don't consider I am biased towards negativity on ITE. On the contrary, going back to well before this current ITE fascination I posted that ITE was a good company but they lacked critical mass and would take some time to mature. Not a great deal has changed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.