RXM 1.14% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

Bornite,Don't start that rubbish again as I found you out last...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Bornite,

Don't start that rubbish again as I found you out last time your 'marginal' argument was discussed.

Like I said, tell that to far west Eyre growers who are nicely cashed-up after 5 good years from 6 in their 'marginal' country. You've also obviously never heard of lupins or sheep.

Like I've said on this thread before, don't let profit and being a shareholder completely override some of the key points at hand here. Until you're a resident who has kids there, it's easy to be an armchair critic.

If the science says it's safe to go ahead with the mine and airborne toxicity is no problem and all the other issues etc then go for it! Provided landholders are compensated then sure, we all agree it's probably for the greater good.

I'm certainly not an antagonist towards mining, provided that reasonable care is taken to investigate the impact to people and environment. The problem as I see it is that most mines get an easy rubber stamp because state govt budgets are invariably in dire need of royalty-led revenue.

On a more positive note for s/h I noticed Rex have just advertised for a company secretary. Maybe there's a budding s/h on here with a legal/AFC/corp background who can put their hand up and fly the flag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $346.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $3.695M 8.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 953676 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2948788 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.