NAN 1.72% $3.54 nanosonics limited

Fair enough it has high margins on the gross, about 74% i think,...

1. 22,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Fair enough it has high margins on the gross, about 74% i think, but even with such margins other costs and expansion seems to have somewhat limited cash balance growth from profits over the last 5 years or so, i know they've stepped up the usual RnD spend last half but we haven't had them numbers yet. NAN has 35% of North America market and investors have no divi or ability to pay one out of true earnings after 5 or 6 years, is it ever going to make any money.? It's going to have to sell them a lot quicker i think if it is.
    It has also already updated the Trophon to Trophon 2 because of winging customers (market feedback) wanting a more integrated electronic system to make documentation etc easier and less time consuming, one possible downside with the Trophon 2 means less consumable sales or items like printers for example because it gets integrated to the medical system from my understanding.

I do like how its established itself and made plenty of sales and most importantly kills the bugs but if i go long here how long will it be to get some returns? Is Germitec going to get Fda approval and try and compete with NAN and/or are the high margins going to attract other competition? On the plus side NAN has had a big headstart and become known, built its moat etc so maybe competition not a big worry for a few years or longer.

I would like to see how people place a billion dollar value on it though because ive got to be missing something or struggling to picture the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.54
Change
0.060(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.072B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.49 $3.57 $3.47 $2.743M 775.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 852 $3.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.55 14291 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.