ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Market value, page-6

1. 3,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1100
    time will tell. this is a no brainer at these prices. Seen way to many a fearful attitude (sky is falling) style response every time a company is shortered/ This is a huge company benefiting from

1. well diversified businesses (mine/steel/ recycling/mining consumables/port)
    2. lower fuel costs - cheapest in decades!
    3. lower costs of production (IO) in the steel area
    4. Lower FX rate ($10 of million's gained for every 1c to USD drop). half year impacted by a 91-94c FX rate range, has dropped over 10c since (~82c), over $100m benefit easily.

All you unbelievers - wake up. This thing will lift, just a matter of time. Small retail holder {Vbeebles}, feel for you - been there unfortunately many a times, but a massive company like ARI can and should survive, and flourish. Alot of assets that are looking very attractive (you could buy the the whole company for half what the mining consumables business cost us!) to a takeover play...i would be very surprised if multiple parties were not running the ruler over this company right now...

DYOR - im calling a bottom for this.

U dont want to risk any HUGE "retail" exposure, buy a long dated call option for peanuts and sit back and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.