HT8 33.3% 1.6¢ harris technology group limited

Market Value

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Today I've set out to understand the value the market is applying to the post-merged company.

If today's price is taken as the markets believe of what the combined company is valued at, then it is valuing the company at $18,620,123 (3103353867 x $0.006).

On face value this appears to be a very conservative estimate for the combined group. Is the market applying a higher risk that the merger wont go a head? To answer this question we'd have to know the operating revenue of the two.

I saw one article mention that Anywhere group alone is set to have revenues of $50m this year. I saw another artical that mentioned combined revenue $76m - which appears right, since $50m plus projected $26m for shopply seems about right - although i think shoply down graded their FY revenue to $19.

The article also suggests that the combined group is going to have $2m EBITDA. However a previous article suggested the Anwywhere Group with revenue of $50m will have $2m EBIDTA. So it looks like the $2 is for Anywhere and not the combined group.

So i think it's safe to say combined revenue for the post merger group is likely to be $69m with something inbetween 0-2m EBITDA. TBH i'm not sure how the losses of shoply will affect the overall group.

Here are some possible EBIDTA multiples for the current market capitalisation:
    $2m - 9
    $1m - 18
    $0.5m - 36

So it appears the market might be expecting an EBITDA for the combined group between $0.5 and $1

Is it reasonable that the SHPs losses will be restricted to the pre-merged entity? I think given the experience of the Anyware managers, those losses are set to slide and increased profitability will be the result in FY17.

I was thinking of selling, but i now think it is prudent to hold, because whilst we are all expecting performance to be average FY16, i think the combined group can turn it around for FY17. We should know by December how significant this turn around is going to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.004(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.786M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $25.13K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3512 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 259434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.