Yes.............still in. Don't like seeing it not far away from...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes.............still in. Don't like seeing it not far away from my buy price but can't be bothered trying to day trade it either. There are a number of factors at work with this share which we've talked about endlessly:

-the vague nature of the last announcement
    -the general market malaise
    -daytraders playing the stock with more than they can afford and getting the T+3 jumps.

I am doing my best to avoid concentrating on the day to day machinations with this one and focus on two main points:

- we are in this because we feel the deal will come off and if we are right current price will shortly seem very cheap.

-the stock is still in an uptrend and as long as it stays that way I will believe the chances of a good outcome are in our favour

Once TNY becomes over-valued (even short term) on the basis of what we know I will start to perhaps take some profits. I do not believe this to be the case currently.

All it will take is one further dodgy announcement and I'll be reconsidering the above. Hopefully the next announcement will also be during trading hours and allow me time to jump the queue either way!

All the best.

Ed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.