XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

Seriously haven't had a good ole bull market correction for a...

1. 19,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271

Seriously haven't had a good ole bull market correction for a while.

I have exited some speculative stuff, current holdings weighted towards gold, precious metals, oil & iron ore.

Though when we hit the secondary correction point, i will look at adding banks for the long term.

The great unknown causes irrational thinking which leads to panic with the right triggers.

No different to when the market was rising and investing into stocks with no real knowledge of where they are now and where they may be in the future.

The subprime issue, though serious, is just noise, hedge funds are losing billions in investor funds, but think if it was the other way around and these hedge funds made billions of dollars. This scenario would blow all valuations out the window that would definitely trigger the ultimate crash.

The FED is in between a rock and a hard place, they got to drop interest rates, the market knows this hence move in gold prices. The US dollar will plunge, but will that be a bad thing for US industry that export?

Got my flak jacket on and not sticking my head up until the shelling has stopped.

holding 50% cash atm for the up coming opportunites

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.