FGL 4.44% 4.3¢ frugl group limited

Marketing and spreading the word about WFI, page-117

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I hear what you're saying but what you need to understand is this was an RTO - investors fell for $5.5m of their money for what exactly? (I was not one of them thankfully).. yes, there is a new mgmt team but same old tech underlying the product...10staff now, 0 revenue... no where near product readiness .... only on asx lol hence new RTO laws... stop this crap from happening..

If I told my clients or staff "soon" as a timeline repeatedly I would be out of work "soon"..

Understand Sean wants to be thorough and I don't think anyone expects anything else from what has been told to them...it's shocking now the simple launch of the product on android will be like Sean and team have gone above and beyond the $800k a quarter to deliver...... lol

does it make sense you @hoofa for a company to lose $10M in a week from value the size of wgl? that isn't healthy, that's market taking the piss and the DT boys making most of it..

Last justified imo rant in before wgl actually deliver something material .. if ever ?..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $3.192K 74.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.