FGL 0.00% 10.3¢ frugl group limited

Hi All, This is my first post so be kind :) I am new to stocks...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi All,

This is my first post so be kind I am new to stocks and trading so I do not know all the ins and out, all the lingo and abbreviations everyone uses. What I do know is that Wangle has a product that is potentially a rocket that is ready to take off.

I have followed and read everyone's idea's and theories about the stock with great interest since April of this year. My sentiments have echoed everyone's and I have had cycles of buying and selling this particular stock and I am pleased to say I am very slightly in the green.

Most folk's here are harping on marketing and how bad it is, considering how brilliant the product is. Yes, Wangle may be holding back because the Android version has not yet gone live. I just want to remind everyone who hold stock in Wangle that this is now your company. You own a share in it. If you want the marketing to be successful, if you want it to go viral then be a part of that marketing. Be a part of spreading the good news.

I am sure almost everyone has Facebook, twitter, Instagram and a whole plethora of social media tools. So Like the Wangle Family Insites page, Share it with your friends and family. Ask them to Like, Follow and Share. Tell your mates at work. I am sure some of you know principles of schools or teachers - Tell them. The fact is the power of making it go viral is just as much in our hands as it is in Wangles.

Guess what, our marketing is free and it could help the WGL rocket take off to the moon and beyond. So do your bit, spread the word in your circle and get them to spread the word in their's. Who knows, by the end of the next quarter everyone will be smiling.

On a side note... In the Techknow Roadshow presentation (Page 10 of Presentation) Optus,Vodafone and Telstra was shown as telco's but not mentioned (just their logo's). Perhaps something already in the works?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $509 4.963K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 344131 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.