SWF 0.00% 11.0¢ selfwealth limited

Marketing / Content Strategy, page-11

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Damn, bought a few more this afternoon as the sellers finally broke that accumulator at the 17c mark. This is the biggest lose in my portfolio at the moment (now ave buy price is 19c) but I just can't understand the downwards pressure? The market cap was small enough at $30mil compared to growth projections yet alone its $26mil cap now.

They won't need another cap raise yet surely? The only thing stopping them from breaking even at this point is investing in the growth trajectory. This stock just seems so cheap... I can't help myself.

Dan you seem to have been following for a while - whats your view on the downwards pressure the last three months? Is it the shares out of escrow? lack of market awareness to generate enough buying appetite?

I know the Dec quarter is supposed to be a poorer one but surely not that discouraging? Logic tells me I should wait for this to bottom before throwing more money at it but the problem is the low liquidity means one half interested bigger player can get it back to 18-20c just by throwing a few of there pennies at it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 202306 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 85250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.