AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

marketing of bodyshaper

1. 735 Posts.
    Mac ..."I reckon it's getting close to line ball as to whether they need to raise cash right now. If they can hold off and use funds they currently have and are receiving.....

i reckon they will do it easily !...certainly no need to throw any money earned through Elixia back into its promotion and marketing given the amazing distributers now on board and the huge opportunities in other countries. By all means hang onto all profits... maybe we dont need a cap raising at all !

thats an awesome plan given the strong positive cash flow we are enjoying.

think i better buy some bodyshaper tomorrow before its $200 ! seriously, and its just my opinion, but that is a head in the sand blind faith position which i dont share. If they sell $3m in India am i expected to go 'amazing', i should be so happy ? I hope not, as without a solid promotion strategy, whatever you sell wil be disappointing in my opinion. I acknowledge it can take time, but you have to make a start and be consistent in its approach surely.

im going to raise this marketing (in a new message) as i really dont care about anyone else's opinion and am fully entitled to my own. " Its silly to speculate on the subject at this time".... Are you joking??? its VITAL to focus on the marketing at this time given our cash flow.

lets get in depth shall we as we are not talking about distribution, i am talking about people knowing about it to enquire and buy it from anywhere.

i am well aware of the early promotion on TV and a few adds etc....i am also well aware of the online presence and its consideration by management being poorly considered ....i cant be bothered highlighting why so please do some research in this area before replying......im not going to go there again but i do believe its blindingly obvious that there was an initial flurry and then a focus on distribution ...ongoing promotion is not very visible in my view and usually whatever you make, is poured back into its promotion.

Humour me....can anyone tell me what the actual marketing strategy for Bodyshaper/Elixia actually is?

and what the marketing strategy for promotion of TPM, or AST XYZ or whatever it is called is also ?, as thats what we really need out there...JF is right. The opportunities are boundless if people/companies know about what its capable of, but lets keep it a secret and not tell the world just in case someone steals it. what a lame excuse ...im sure Peer reviews do help in this area as playez has often argued.

Id just like to know if they have a marketing strategy for bodyshaper and TPM...i see they have a distribution strategy and are doing very well with that but its a reasonable question to ask...albeit in a bumpkin "do what i want" way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.