OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Marketing Orthocell to Professional Sport

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I think I can speak for a lot of us here, in saying that Orthocell's marketing is severely lacking.

As a shareholder, and sports nut, each and every week there are pro sportsmen and women who are injuring themselves and looking at months, if not a year, on the sidelines, simply because they are using the old method of surgery and rehab.

Why doesn't Orthocell produce a folder of marketing material, set up meetings with clubs (start with AFL/NRL) and speak to coaches and athletes about their groundbreaking procedure that could essentially get these elite athletes back to playing far sooner than they ordinarily would?

In some instances, this procedure could mean an athlete continues their chosen sport, without being forced into early retirement. The potential for the athlete is huge! The potential for the company, and its shareholders, and the publicity that eventuates from all of that, is a no-brainer, so why doesn't the company do something to get this rolling?!

Orthocell need to make contact with pro sports clubs, coaches and athletes NOW!

I am VERY concerned that this avenue hasn't been aggressively pursued by Orthocell. It is such a massively missed opportunity. So, if we recognise it, why don't they...and, perhaps even more of a concern is, what else is being missed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.