OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

Marketing Orthocell to Professional Sport, page-18

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I found this post on MSB to be very interesting and relevant. Can see the same with OCC.

As Paul stated at AGM US instos were very keen to get onboard with OCC and quite willing to put money in.

We see these big purchases and a flurry of volume and then nothing...dead....back to being dormant.
    I think this action is funds taking a position

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/msb-trading-2020.5158541/page-904?post_id=42521762#.XipV11wzbD4

Happy New Year to my Auzzie friends! Heart goes out to you for the fires you are fighting.
    My daughter returned in December from 3 months of study in Australia and she said you are amazing people.
    Ok my thoughts...
    The big money succeeded in keeping share price down for the last few years. This has lowered expectations for retail holders of how fast and how high the share price can go.
    What you are about witness is the transfer of shares from long term retail holders to institutional investors.
    This happens in every great stock and is inevitable. How does big money transfer the wealth?
    Stock price will be volatile. Fake news stories will be written, profits will be taken to early... But the real reason why the percent of retail ownership is diluted is simple to understand.
    Big money waits until success is a sure thing or close to it. Information is shared with players, regulators and hedge funds....
    And this is where the transfer of wealth goes from retail investor to the wealthy.
    Big money starts buying at a price point where early investors think its prudent to take some risk off the table. (maybe sell 25% of their holdings.)
    . Next big money finances the next stage of commercialization... at a discount to current stock price ( which they were allowed to sell into do decrease their risk)
    Big money institutions have now increased their percent of ownership by 30%
    So now the market cap of the company could be 2 to 5 billion. The only investors at that price are institutions and hedge funds.
    Point being is smart money comes in late. We rode the risk. Ride the reward.
    Some smart guy said.... let the winners run.
    Good luck all and looking forward visiting Australia and meeting with my fellow visionaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.71K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1052 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 354895 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.