BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Marketing, partnerships and investor interest

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I am a holder of a number of small caps on the ASX and thought it worth mentioning my observations of the way in which struggling tech stocks such as BRN and WBT conduct there business in comparison to others.

These companies appear to spread themselves too thin across too many potentail industry partners and are failing to gain any traction from an industry, partnerships or investor perspective.

The likes of BRN and WBT undoubtedly have great tech savvy minds and people on their teams; however they severly lack marketing, direction, partnerships and investor engagement credibility.

Ok I accept this is a contrarian view to many, but I should be entitled to my opinion without recourse!

Lets have a quick appraisal of a couple of my other holdings that simply get the marketing, partnerships and investor engagement angle.

Once again, in my humble opinion, these companies do it so well I believe it will provide them a solid foundation for continued investor support and lead these companies to bigger and better things!

ABI - Outstanding team as with the forementioned companies, but they market their collaborations, amalgamations and direction exceedingly well, with regular updates of the business they are building and the direction they are going. Shareholder and institutional interest is subsquently building.

YOJ - Team and experience again get a tick in the box. They also provided a really good assessment of the direction they are going and the partnerships they are attempting to build in an antiquated logistics industry. Their Linkdin posts are informative of the industry direction and their investor presentations clear, concise and to the point. Again in the medium term it is my belief they will achieve the respect of the shareholder and institutional investor community and be a success.

I also hold others in a similar vein such as these companies but will not go on.

BRN and others should concentrate on getting a foothold in one target industry to begin with and do that well! Couple this with informative, clear, concise and truthful information for easy digestion by the investment community, in lamens terms and traction will build.

Only then will they develop the appropriate industry relationships and confidence of the shareholder/investment community to get that big snowball to roll down the powder snow hill!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $394.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $491.3K 2.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 916375 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 688513 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.