OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Marketing Position, page-17

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    A lot of biotech companies out there with a great success rate, I was only comparing PNV and OCC as I was told about these new up and coming biotechs around seven years ago.
    PNV@ 15 cents. 2500% at its best profit by me
    OCC@ 38 cents. 120% at its best profit by me
    I personally haven’t sold one share since a early 2015 buy in, spent close to $$$$$$ adding over those years
    After studying both companies, product range, science, availability to the world, Orthocell was a clear winner and still is in my mind.

Orthocells down falls
    1.Time frame blow outs
    2. A rubbish website ( that should be upgraded every couple of months, we are trying to sell products to the world, not a little town in Western Australia )
    3. Retail hold way too many shares in this company
    4. Institutional investment want nothing to do with Orthocell at the moment
    5. Rubbish media coverage
    6. Management, I had to put this in because of Mangoman
    7. Rubbish announcements ( the way they are written)

This list was for the last seven years, Im sure this list can be added to, but for now, let’s look to the future, Theres a few basic ones on the list we can improve, without trying to change the world completely, make these changes and watch the tide turn on the share price, we got to stop relying on every announcement to push the share price up, changes in the Orthocell team need to be make to reflect an increase in share price

Sure PNV would have been better for my bank account, short term, but I still believe Orthocell will be worth ten times what PNV at it highest share price

This is only the start of the Orthocell story

So good luck guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.