AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

marketing / promotion please, please. , page-2

1. 2,006 Posts.
    You're wasting your time there John. As a long term holder I know that POH has never understood marketing nor its inherent values.

EXHIBIT A: Some months ago Esra did an interview on "Summer Money" which apart from the obvious publicity contained much useful information to shareholders and potential investors.

The obvious thing to do would have been to A) promote the interview in advance and let shareholders know when it was on air, and B) get a copy of said interview and put a link to it on their website. (This was subsequently done but only because I took the trouble to record it off my TV and put a link on youtube.)

EXHIBIT B:

This is a copy of an e-mail forwarded on to Esra by myself via another shareholder:

Date: 18 April 2011 4:42:26 PM
    To: Oscar
    Cc: [email protected]

Esra, Oscar is a POH. Shareholder, and has offered to help get some exposure for Elixia as mentioned in his email. Oscars' email is below.

By the way, great work so far. Everybody is impressed with your onscreen presence.
    --------------------
    Esra

I have a friend of a friend of mine - Jackie Maxted, she runs www.beautyheaven.com.au which i know used to be the largest beauty product review site in Australia. She is definitely well-respected and is often on tv commenting on products as an expert. She'd be a good person to get the story to.

Do you think we can get some samples to her to try?

Cheers, very excited Oscar.

So far no show of interest, no reply, nothing.

Like probably quite a few other holders I am no longer excited, just bewildered and you can see the results in our ever softening share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 96190952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59101557 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.