AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

As far as I'm concerned the current share price is not the major...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    As far as I'm concerned the current share price is not the major issue. Sure you can seen waning interest reflected in our waning SP but IMO that's primarily due to a lack of patience from short term holders.

My issue is POH has a good many loyal pro-active holders who have time and time again demonstrated their willingness to be of assistance - be it by promotion, public feedback, industry contacts, professional advice etc. and by all accounts it's just disregarded. Frankly, to me that's a little arrogant.

We are after all shareholders and therefore part owners of the business. I realize that probably the majority of our 'ideas' may not be possible or unrealistic however amongst them there might be one or two gems. Why not take the trouble to find out?

Pohning or e-mailing appears to have little effect as you're just being "handled."

For example would it really be such an inconvenience and expense to send shareholders a decent amount of sample product so they can not only rave about the product but give some to their friends to try?

Word of mouth is the ultimate form of advertising. POH take note!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.783K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 96365901 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21872826 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.