MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Hi Bull, I completely share your anger and frustration. Not only...

1. 50 Posts.
    Hi Bull, I completely share your anger and frustration. Not only will they now not honour any of their self-proclaimed milestones, they are also writing that they 'will most likely need to raise even more funds just to complete the certification process'. No doubt in my mind that this will dilute the share price even further. I now doubt that there will be a serious market for these manned jetpacks. Imagine an accident scene just 10 kilometres from the jetpack base. With a now reduced estimated 15km range, the jetpack will get there at a top speed of 40km/h (a joke, really) and than having to siphon some fuel from willing motorists around the crash scene to make it back to base. They would have to advertise for midgets as pilots, weighing around 50 kgs, just to be able to achieve an additional 50kg payload for medical/rescue equipment. My suggestion is to immediately stop all advertising and travel related activities, especially to places like the French Riviera, but I am foreseeing a financial and human disaster for the company, its 100 plus employees and to heavily impacted shareholders like myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.