MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Hi Jacki I know nothing about these things but i suspect the...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Jacki
    I know nothing about these things but i suspect the golf cart story is an asymmetrical marketing campaign that has little to do with golf,or sunglasses for that matter and lots to do with building the MJP brand. Who's to say Bubba's golfing hovercraft was a failure? What if it got people talking about that hovercraft brand and buying more of them?
    I've not heard that the brilliant strategy of aiming the jetpack initially at the first responder market has been abandoned. I think it's more like "this jetpack can do serious stuff like rescue but hey look at other crazy cool stuff it could do, and can anyone else come up with more?" Quite often the market comes up with innovative new uses for a product that the inventor never dreamt of and that's a good thing. Too many to list.
    If it gets more peoole interested in the product that otherwise wouldn't, l don't think that's belittling the MJP. It may actually be a very good thing if it builds the brand. Think of Tesla showing their cars in shopping malls for example.
    As for the recently completed Airborne Law Enforcement expo in Georgia, your guess is as good as mine. And for the July newsletter I'm not sure why it wasn't released either. It's possible that there's not been anything new to report? Remember a few months ago people wanted news, any news? And then when they got successive newsletters reporting the same thing they whinged that there was nothing new? Some shareholders are so fickle! I urge patience. A project of this complexity and magnitude can't be rushed. Do we want Peter and the team spending more time rushing out pointless press releases just to steady our nerves or do we want them to spend more time and effort building a world class product?
    I believe patience and faith will reward us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.