MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Tesla cars might be displayed in American shopping malls, but...

1. 50 Posts.
    Tesla cars might be displayed in American shopping malls, but without suggestions that they could be used as shopping trolleys in supermarket aisles. Golf players in general enjoy the relaxation that this sport provides them with and they would not be happy seeing jet-packs or hovercraft's flying over their greens. This is simply a ridiculous suggestion.

MJP did provide daily reports when they exhibited in Monaco, but nothing worthwhile from Georgia. It is inconsistencies like these that worry and concern me.

Some shareholders might be 'fickle', very few might not. But I wager that most individuals that have 'invested' in this start up, would like to be kept informed on a regular basis. A monthly newsletter would be a good tool and it should indeed be published on a monthly basis. Nothing worthwhile to report for the month of July, with apparently so much going on in the way of innovation and manufacturing process implementation? So you just skip a month, expecting established and newly attracted investors from their Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong & New York 'investor' presentations not to get nervous? especially with the share price heading south again on a daily basis?

Subsequently, a 'pointless' press release here and there would not hurt and in excess of 30 years development time should help to finally get this product to the market?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.