AWE 0.00% 94.0¢ awe limited

Perhaps AWE can get more rigs in at the same time to drill all...

1. 29 Posts.
    Perhaps AWE can get more rigs in at the same time to drill all the wells together? Same cost per well and that way the prognosis would not be delayed and the ‘drip drip approach’ to marketing the field potential could be changed. Also good for the economy around that area.

In my opinion AWE has a plan ‘not to development’ but perhaps to ‘raising the potential of the development’ in order for a recognised partnership to want to make a move on the ownership.

Also, in my opinion I feel what is happening is a strategic play around potential development prior to an offer from a larger organisation that has an interest.

This would mean that AWE maintains a manageable development cost over time, conserves its capital, maintains a lowish SP and eventually will get to sell off some assets. This approach benefits the staff by keeping jobs over time but not the shareholder.

Ultimately we need more disclosure from AWE .

Of course please do your own research and this opinion is only a psycho-social Ax rather than a scientific Ax.
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.