CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

I think while the board clearly are focusing on building value,...

1. 128 Posts.
    I think while the board clearly are focusing on building value, and are achieving some extraordinary outcomes, someone has forgotten that share price is sentiment driven and that means the first step is marketing.

So while the releases to market are now regular and clear....... what the K#U% is going on with the website, it looks like a 9 year old did it for a school project and the kid lost his glasses; it's all out of focus. It's not to the point, doesn't provide simple paths to the most sought information. The site is the first thing prospective investors look at, it's no wonder they are skeptical.

Obviously somebody has said it needs fixing hence the test site in Latin that's been live for months but the majority of investors don't read Latin! Even this new site is full of sunsets and tossers in hard hats and hi-viz pointing into the distance, the company isn't selling hardhats and hi-viz, it needs to educate investors and filling half the screen with flash images doesn't do it.

Hope they get that fixed before the next batch of investors start researching the company, first impressions are important.

It should take no more than 4 or 5 days and three or four thousand $.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.