CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

marketing, page-4

1. 128 Posts.
    JC.

Have a look at - http://www.villanis.com.au/cluff/

I hope it's just a test because concise information is the key, not graphics.

Storyr.

Shop windows are utterly important and this one looks like there is a doggy in it....and this doggy has ripped up someones homework, it's an out of date mess.

What should be in the window is pertinent information, links to useful documents and reliable research. Maybe even stuff about cash flow:

Like you I've been thinking about the cash flow situation and firstly I was hanging my hopes on the options being exercised at about 1.2cents bringing in about $7 million (which is likely to happen) but if you read the annual report one of the top shareholders is Firebird (also holding under Citicorp nominees) with a total of around 240 million shares then if you look at when they bought in they must have spent more than 1.5 or more likely 2.5 cents per share and this was back when it all hinged on diamonds or maybe they were looking at the extraordinary tin opportunity but whatever the reason Madagascar was not in play.

Now you tell me, is Firebird fund a big deal in it's part of the world, about to let Cluff sink for the sake of a of a few dollars to to facilitate getting at a shallow quartz vein with visible gold and great sample results?

Then look at the other shareholders, there is no way these guys are going out backward.

This all comes back to your comment "what's going on on the ground" there is HEAPS going on and the freakin website should be spelling it out, yet it's taken me over a month to sift through the story that is Cluff.

As for a Super Profits Tax - Bring it on!
    If Cluff is paying a super profits tax they must be making a super profit and that sounds like a win win for the cluff shareholder / Australian citizen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.