FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Marketing, page-10

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yes the tech works and its a great product. But it needs that magical something. Allow me to explain, not all great ideas and products become hits. These days there are literally thousands of great products that sit on the sidelines. Just go to youtube and search for tech products or latest ideas. Youll see brilliant products that are in production and for sale that no one has heard of.

Another example, imo that stupid dumb ass invention by Dyson. A tap over a sink thats activated by motion. It spouts water out to wash your hands. Then while you're finishing suddenly hot air jets out of the tap, drying your hands, but spraying the water in the basin all over your clothes. Oh and it deafens you too with the supersonic noise! Like you're on the pilot episode of lost and all hell has broken loose!

Now many public bathrooms in malls hsve these, costing millions. They are crap imo. But somehow, A: people developed this crap idea into a product and B: customers bought these crap products. Why and how?

WFI is good, yet downloads numbers are terrible. Go look in the google play store at how many downloads of games there are! Hundreds of millions! With reviews in similar numbers. For a GAME! Crazy.

Im afraid this wfi is doomed to remain a startup. Id love it ti be more but the world is a funny place.

I held for years and was always let down. I sold at a 50% loss. Its very sad. I wish this company every success, really. But i can't wait for it.

All my opinion end rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.