FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Marketing, page-14

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree that there need to be some magic or a spark that needs to take place to really rocket this app but I honestly don't thing it will reach 10 million or possibly even 5 million downloads, if it does I think we will all be retiring, sipping pina colada on a beach in Tahiti, thanks Wangle!

Is it doomed to remain a start up? No I don't think so. You could have said the same for Apple, Symantec, McAfee and so on all those years ago.

I used to work in IT and perhaps not even 7 years ago you would still have many people asking what anti-virus is and why they needed it. Pretty sure this rings true even todat. The point is those same people needed to be educated as to what the product was and what it could do for them. This will be and is Wangles biggest hurdle. Most parent are just "f#@k it, block the internet or take the device away." This is not a solution anymore where young kids are often more tech savvy then their parents.

I know its a rehash of things but please remember WFI is a tool that wants to open communication between you and your child. Talk to them about what is happening and how they (the child) can manage or protect themselves from predators, bullies and so forth. It alerts the adult as to suspect behaviour and then leaves it up to the adult manage the child. It's not a blanket block approach but that option is, of course, still open after the alert.

A secondary benefit to the WFI app is that it still acts as a VPN as it is built on that kind of tech. So if you are using the app to monitor your kids your data is still somewhat anonymous in open networks, making it hard for hackers to get... well lets say your banking details. It's not 100% anonymous of course but there is a level of protection which very few people even have on their phones.

Oh and probably best not to compare it to game downloads. Most games are free and revenue is driven by annoying adverts (videos) in game and also very annoying in game purchases to progress. Just google Flappy Bird to see what nonsense people will download AND play for absolutely no reward or benefit. On a side note I will admit to being one of those people that can spend countless hours evading heat seaking missiles in a bi plane.

My point is WFI is not an overnight sensation. People need education on how it works and why they need it. This company has the potential to be a Symantec or McAfee. That could be said about many companies past and future. They have potential and in some cases stupidly huge amounts of potential... it's tapping into that potential that is the trick.

So far we have all had similar idea's on how we would or should market the app. Some valid, some downright terrible. Then there are those that are really just saying everyone that work at Wangle are morons but don't offer suggestions or ideas on what they would do. If only we had one of those hot shot advertising or marketing agents on this forum, who has invested in Wangle and has some fantastical out the box idea on bow to get tbis to market and has the courage to email Sean or call to discuss - the magic might happen.

Also remember all the directors and senior management have a vested interest in Wangle succeeding. They have shares amd like us if the share price does fly to the sky we will all be on a beach in Tahiti sipping Pina Coladas. I might have a VB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.