BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

marketing

1. 326 Posts.
    A classic example of shareholder marketing was initiated today by WMT, a drifting share price (the same as BLR), going nowhere. They made an announcement not giving much more information than was already known by the market………maybe drilling results from their uranium assts in Africa in August. Non proved resource….100% speculation, yet the share price regains upward momentum. That’s not say that the s/p won’t go down again, but for now management have arrested downward momentum. I know I have been shouted down before for criticising management, but, come on. BLR have proven assets, where’s the marketing telling the share market in updates what’s going on. All we get is silence. If it wasn’t for Brantley, Xan and others on BLR threads we would know even less what’s going on with OUR Company than we do now. The announcements that they do make are in the main vague and uninformative and lack communication skills.
    It’s not good enough, and before you ask I have e-mailed management with my criticism. I hold both WMT and BLR, and by any criteria, in my opinion, BLR is by far a better resourced Company….just a pity about the management sometimes.
    Thats my whinge for the day.
    cheers
    cfdsRus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.