MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

More to the point, I think what you are accidentally...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    More to the point, I think what you are accidentally highlighting here, is that all these other companies with less cash in the bank & higher or similar SP to the current MEO sp, are presently volatile stocks to hold as they are way, way overpriced based on nothing but hope.

MEO was perhaps in a similar position some years ago with Heron & Blackwood when it touched $1.60. (Yeah............I was holding). Also prior to the last failed drill with our big partner.....shhhh!

MEO is at this point in time, VERY fairly priced at 18.5 to 22 cents as that pretty much is what MEO is worth whilst we are not doing or hearing anything.
    Once the company comes out with a "we are drilling this" or "we are farming out here", then & only then will the speculation force the price up.
    Until then, anyone holding MEO should be happy that the SP is quite safe for now & all those other flyers with nothing in the bank might just be some heartache waiting to happen for many a trader out there.

I'll take a company at 22 cents with $100M in the bank & pending some news, any day of the week!!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.