1MC 14.3% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Morning all,Well, hasn't this year kept on with the...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Morning all,

Well, hasn't this year kept on with the surprises.....
    Who saw that under the table move?

I'm in the same boat as most here (except for the down rampers) i.e. lost a fair amount with my ALM shares (rode it down to hold as i didn't want to liquify my loses then lost the lot!). And, am a long term Australian super member.
    So, I've been through the shock, depression, anger and contemplation stage cycles of this mess

I am feeling for everyone hear who has lost on AJM at present. As for the so called humans on here rubbing salt into the wounds of the people who have lost money on AJM at present is pretty disgraceful and disrespectful (everyone has lost money from time to time, even yourselves).

I appriceate all that other people have been doing for get a better result for us so far (well done and keep it up)

well for my little part of 'having a go' I have ;
    • sent an email off the ASIC (got a registered reply)
    • Sent an email off to a few journalists (some no answer, one forwarded the information onto someone better suited i.e. resources, nothing in the media yet but you never know).
    • made a complaint to AFCA
    • Placed a compliant through the official Australian super channel (got an automatic reply and reference number)

As for Australian super I've also followed up with the people who @Riskup posted their names and title on here earlier (thankyou)
    for I have sent off emails to:

I got no reply's from Mark or Sarah but got a very quick nice reply from Ian Silk, he made some comments ( i do undertake to get back to you with a substantive response) and forwarded my email off to another department [email protected].

I was also able to get another email fro Sarah Adams (publicly available) [email protected] and have left a comment for her on a professional network platform.
    But nothing from her at all......................................

The more we communicate with anyone and every entity the better chances we have of some sort of better outcome then what we possibly have at the moment

I do believe it's not over yet for AJM, yes the silence is deafening, but i cannot see certain parties not going down without a fight (that's me included)

For the negative people on here I really don't care if you think our actions are useless or futile (its good medicine fighting back)

CD.

Good luck to all share holders (2020 you can't rock the boat if you don't get up and do something!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.745K 731.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 66449670 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34813227 80
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 1091107
Last updated 14.01pm 26/04/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.