NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Markets can turn on a dime..., page-18

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233

Look at the BIGGER PICTURE…

Most exploration stocks do not have a defined resource so the majority do not know how many ounces are in the ground, how high the grade is, or how far the strike extends which could ADD many MILLIONS of ounces ($) to their projects.

People are shareholders of NML because they believe in the companies tenements, projects, management team, and that it may well have a MASSIVE UPSIDE!

IMHO when gold has a dip the price is irrelevant, its just a good time to BUY more if you can afford it, especially in the stocks !

When NML decides to go into production that will be when the actual price of gold becomes VERY important. This may be in 2-5 years…By then the price may well be much higher !?

I truly do believe in the hidden gold that this company is exploring for. IMHO, over the next few years NML will find multi-million ounce deposit/s which will be mined at a lower price than a majority of other companies globally!

Unfortunately for the world, even with a COVID-19 vaccine, it will still need more economic stimulus.

This money printing will continue to weaken the US dollar, and continue to make very GOLD attractive to own as It will take a decade + for the worlds economy to recover.

The global supply of gold that is currently being mined at surface is almost depleted which means that the majority of mines will need to go deeper which is very expensive.

New companies such as NML with high grade ore starting from the surface will become far more attractive to mine/extract and with continued positive exploration results become a major T/O possibility from bigger companies. such as KLA?!

Don't hold me to this but I wouldn’t be surprised to see NML’s SP back up to yesterdays close of 28+ possibly by the end of today's trading or even by the end of this week!!

The NML story is just too good and we have plenty of exceptional projects currently being drilled!

FOMO is a VERY powerful thing!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.