ASQ 0.00% 2.9¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Good morning gentlemen,This is the last time I will say...

1. 23 Posts.
    Good morning gentlemen,

This is the last time I will say this...

I'm not on this thread to cause mischief, I'm not paid by anyone to be here, I have no agenda. I'm not a blow through. I'm here to stay and share my thoughts and ideas regarding BAU with you all.

My position is as follows:
    Sentiment: Sell
    Disclosure: No Stock Held

I have a lot of interest and knowledge in the Bauxite / Alumina industry since I have worked in the field for the last ten years in Australia and overseas. I have been involved with all of the bauxite mines and alumina refineries in Australia and worked for several of the big players in the industry.

I have also been involved with the Australian share market for the last fifteen years, so I've seen a few ups and downs.

It just happens that my thoughts seem to differ from everyone else in here, so you seem to want to attack me as a person. Most of the replies to my posts just attack me and make no reference to the points I have raised.

Keep your eye on the ball gentlemen. Argue the points and don't attack the person and I'm sure we'll get on fine.

Now let's stop discussing me and start discussing BAU, since that is what this thread is about.

Wish you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 138167 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.