5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

markets favourite oiler ..., page-11

1. BH!
    2,521 Posts.
    siamese,

You're talking to the wrong person, mate. I never said I got into ARQ at 60c.

Also, if you re-read my post, I wasn't complaining at all. I was explaining.

I've wondered why, given all of the positive announcements, ARQ wasn't moving up more. I thought I'd found a couple of explanations and thought that, maybe, y'all might be interested in my opinion.

If I'm right, the implication is that, while the insto's are selling down, there are quite a few others buying up (hence, the big increase in daily volumes, with downward movement in sp). I get worried when the price declines and there are no buyers. When there are plenty of buyers, but the price still declines or moves sideways, I wonder what's going on.

I also checked out the short sale data published by ASX and there are no shorts left (they've all covered/bought in the past month, or so). So, the reason for the decline and subsequent sideways slide wasn't shorting.

That's a good sign, IMO. It means there's inherent strength at the moment. It means that, once the big seller(s) have gone, the buyers of 4-5m shares per day will need to find sellers of 4-5m shares per day.

That should be interesting.

[If I have any criticism, it's that they should now stop issuing shares for a while. What with Wandoo and the rest, enough is enough for a while. Shareholders need some time to consolidate and see whether they're being provided extra value or being diluted by all of these purchases/new issues. BPT is the same, at the moment - they've bought so much and entered so many new deals in the past 12 months, no-one knows how to value them.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $86.66K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4670865 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1548308 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.