Markets Roaring QPN is SNORING - QPN / IND, page-4

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My point Angellus is a wise man sells something he doesn't hold of value as its pointless hanging on to something if its doing your head in. Should you wish to sell there ARE plenty of buyers surely you can see that. I have continued buying and am presently supporting the buyers. Does that say anything to you?
    Dont give me the rubbish that you are posting for the benefit of others Angellus. That has not come across at all with your postings. Only frustrations have.
    As for getting to any price points, I am happy with the potential this company now offers as it swings its focus to Canada after all troubles in Indonesia.
    I laugh when you say put your money where your mouth is. I would expect I have done this and continue to do this in many multiples of you Angellus. I am happy to invest because I don't rely on anyone else. I do the work myself and I don't blame others if it doesn't go to plan. I accept the risks.
    I have tried to assist you but you have demonstrated many times you simply want to be fed stuff and not prepared to do the hard yards. Thats your choice but its my choice who and when I share the work I have done with this company.
    There is probably good reason Purd2 goes silent from time to time. If he shares my thoughts he probably doesn't see the point in posting when there is little others appear to doing any work on and so much goes through to the keeper that doesn't rate a mention. And, when a view is put forward it gets a reply like yours above!
    No wind has been taken out of my sails either Angellus. I expected a possible price fall may happen while we are waiting and have mopped up accordingly. I have noted I haven't been the only one.
    Good luck to you whatever you decide. It can be productive reading at this time of year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.