LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Markets...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    As the world nears it's apparent end it is interesting to see wholesale panic driving many sensible investors to the doors. The recent "crash" of the US markets have people spooked around the world but the bottom line is that we are on a run up of the world's economy that has not been seen for sometime.

I agree with Mr. Trump that dropping the business tax in the US from 35% to ~22% will stimulate the US economy. That explains some of the hype driving the US market... The world economy, is separate from the US economy. It has also undergone a significant growth period but that growth was based on different reasons depending on the economy...

Anyway, my point is that the rest of the world is paying for the rapid appreciation occurring in the US, some what of a knee jerk reaction to abnormal US markets... With respect to Lynas, remember, there are three dump trucks full of RE's leaving the LAMP every day, and they are sold and the customers have real money... The story at Lynas remains the same...

Lynas was a bargain before making it irresistable now...

Just what my wife wants to hear...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.