TEM 0.00% 1.1¢ tempest minerals limited

Markie Daily Price Prediction, page-43

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Poor cat. Seems the bounce wasn't to a recovery but to a lower low as compared to Tuesday's low. It did bounce a little at the end of the day.

TEM showed a little more resilience today compared with the low on Tuesday. But just imagine coming out with the delayed news now in this environment. Management are now between a rock and a hard place, as they will need to release the news when it does come, if it hasn't already. Only to maybe see TEM get back to the raising price, let alone back to 10 cents plus. Whatever did happen to the 8 cents today. Macro market wins almost every time especially when companies say news is imminent and then cannot deliver. Ouch. And I say ouch for myself too. I want this to go up now, but wishing for 8 cent, 10 cents, that's how credibility is lost with absolutely nothing to back it up.

The chart for this week looks horrible and on a very red Thursday, doesn't bode well for Friday. You didn't get your 6 cents shares today markie, but tomorrow might just be your day. Or will the market surprise everyone and actually rally to end the week, and will TEM management finally deliver their 'imminent' results. Stay tuned. But most of all stay realistic.

All the very best to all holders.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.977M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1170550 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.