TEM 0.00% 0.9¢ tempest minerals limited

N, I feel for those unfortunates who have had no choice but to...

1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    N,
    I feel for those unfortunates who have had no choice but to sell in the last little while or the next little while. Bummer dude. The rest of us who are holding have no change in our situation. If the drilling and the assays are good we will make money and for some of us, lots of money. If the drilling results are poor, not so. But this was the way it was before the recent decline.
    You are right to point out that some small caps do not survive a severe downturn. These will be the ones without money in the bank. Imagine trying to cap raise in the last two weeks. In all the gloom it seems to be forgotten that we have $8 million in the bank. We really dodged a bullet when we cap raised when we did and at the price. Lucky us, really, lucky.
    I am as frustrated as the rest of us about the lack of news. This time will pass, the announcements (4 or 5 are due) will come and I am confident that they will be positive enough to lift the sp a long way from where it is now. In the meantime all we can do is hold our nerve and relieve stress by moaning about the delays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $128 14.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 424004 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 578082 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.