RZR 0.00% 3.4¢ razor risk technologies limited

Interesting.I had fantasised Markit and Razor would get together...

1. 505 Posts.
    Interesting.
    I had fantasised Markit and Razor would get together seeing both work together on IDCG clearing.:(
    This imo could pose a threat possibly to Razor for whom it has long been speculated cannot survive alone.
    On the 2010 http://chartis-research.com/files/RiskTecc100-2010-Full_Report.pdf (need to sign up)
    QuIC finished 22nd out of the top 100.Razor finished 28th

QuIC finished ahead in all areas of judgements except for customer satisfaction.
    Razor's biggest weakness was seen, I think, to be their organisational strength and their market presence.Their greatest score was for customer satisfaction which gives us some hope.
    Chartis also commented on the big push for the integration of risk management systems.
    IDCG a client of Razor is also using MarkitServe a platform product of Markit.It wont happen tomorrow but could Razor be given the flick from IDCG?
    LCH clearnet another client of RZR is upgrading their SwapClear and replacing their in house risk management software with a product from Murex a French company who finished 15th in the top 100.
    We also have the proposed takeover of the asx(another client) with the Singapore SE.
    None of this, to me, looks promising for RZR. :(

NB: I have no idea what I am talking about and only speculating possible scenarios from fear of losing my considerable investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.